Monday, November 29, 2010

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Today will be our last session for this course. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Yeap And Dr Ng for a wonderful course. I have a better understanding of the initiatives and I am able to conduct better Mathematics lessons with the new strategies that I have learnt during the course.

I hope everyone will have a good rest during the holidays.

I wish Dr Yeap, Dr Ng and all my classmates Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Air Tickets to Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete